We are building capacity for quality improvement and transparency to fulfill our mission of continuously improving maternal health care in the United States. In addition to volunteering our time and expertise to health care and data transparency efforts at the state and national levels, we are overseeing the development of multiple programs and initiatives.
“Achieving transparency is the first step towards making measurable progress in patient safety. By partnering with CesareanRates.org, we can provide state progress on maternal safety and help providers use data to make better decisions.”
-Joe Kiani, Founder and Chairman of the Patient Safety Movement Foundation
Quote Source / Read Press Release
News and Updates
- September 2019
- May 20, 2019 CMS Invites Public Comments on Cesarean Birth (PC-02) eCQM May 20, 2019
- May 8, 2019 Maternal Safety Foundation in U.S. News and World Report May 8, 2019
- Feb 5, 2019 Maternal Safety Foundation moves to Center for Nonprofits at St. Mary's Feb 5, 2019
- Jan 19, 2019 MSF Announces 2019 Commitment to the Patient Safety Movement Foundation Jan 19, 2019
- Jan 10, 2019 Public Comment: Support of MUC18-52 Cesarean Birth Jan 10, 2019
- Jan 8, 2019 Public Comment: Healthy People MICH-2030-06 Jan 8, 2019
- Dec 8, 2018 Maternal Safety Foundation's Executive Director interviewed about hospital transparency Dec 8, 2018
- Oct 27, 2018 CesareanRates.org covered on Vox.com Oct 27, 2018
- September 2018
Partner with us to achieve safe, accessible care for all moms.
When we work together to amplify patient and consumer voices, we can create a more just health care marketplace for families.
Industry Partners & sponsors
Through collaboration with our industry supporters, we are able to build organizational capacity and accomplish our goals.
Make a Donation
As a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, we depend on our community and supporters to help us work toward our vision of safe care for all moms.